Thank you for choosing floridaphotoworkshops.com for your upcoming outdoor photography immersion experience!
You’re taking the plunge to get your feet wet at one of our unforgettable photography workshops! As part of the reservation process, please review and acknowledge the following reservation agreement. This agreement constitutes a contract between the participant guest(s) and Riverton Partners LLC, the parent company of floridaphotoworkshops.com. Final confirmation of accommodation space at our host property, Casa Caretta, and access to any workshop materials is contingent upon executing this agreement. Any payment made to Riverton Partners LLC constitutes acknowledgment of this agreement.
Should you have any questions, you may contact Florida Photo Workshops at any time via email at: floridaphotoworkshops.com or you may call 1.800.583.1660 for assistance.
Since we seek to cultivate a collaborative environment that nurtures creativity, our immersion workshops are fun, successful experiences. And, this is how we do it:
- The maximum number of participants is limited to six (6). Small clubs or social groups are encouraged to book the entire facility. Your free time may be spent relaxing at the property or enjoying one of many recreation alternatives that the area has to offer.
- Please plan to arrive by 4 p. m. on Day 1 since an initiation social event will inform you about workshop specifics. We appreciate your bringing a signed copy of this agreement with you. Departure on the final day is at 11 a.m.
- Casa Caretta is a fully stocked residence. This means that, except for your favorite foods for lunch and dinner, everything is here in this carefully maintained home.
- You will have studio time on each day of the retreat. However, we realize that you may be inspired to work “after hours” in order to reinforce new learning. Therefore, the studio (minus any instructor time/equipment) remains available.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions are incorporated into and made a part of the Rental Agreement entered into between WORKSHOP PARTICIPANT/GUEST(S) and Riverton Partners LLC, the property management company. (Hereinafter referred to as “Riverton Partners” or “PMC”).
- Reservation Confirmation. Reservations are not confirmed or considered “guaranteed” until an acknowledged rental agreement and agreed to payment is received by Riverton Partners. Reservations require an initial payment if booked more than 30 days before arrival according to the terms posted. Any reservation booked less than 30 days from arrival will require payment in full. For your convenience, any payment given constitutes confirmed acknowledgment of the rental agreement when received by Riverton Partners. Please review this agreement carefully prior to making a payment.
- Cancellations. Cancellations may only be made in writing (e-mails sent to: floridaphotoworkshops.comare acceptable), and are effective upon receipt by Riverton Partners. Please retain proof of any such cancellation. Any cancellation received 31 days or more prior to Guest’s arrival date is refundable. No refunds will be issued to any Guest(s) that cancel a reservation within 30 days of arrival date; however, a credit towards a future workshop may be granted on a space availability basis. These requests must be in writing to: floridaphotoworkshops.com. A Guest’s reservation will automatically be canceled if payment is not made in full 30 days prior to arrival.
- Nature of Use.Guest is hereby granted a license to use the Premises. Guest acknowledges and agrees that no form of tenancy has been created pursuant to Chapter 83, Florida Statutes through Guest’s use of the Premises.
- Payment.All reservations books more than 30 days from arrival will require an initial payment of half of the total costs (plus a security deposit if needed) of the workshop experience credited towards the full balance of the reservation. The initial payment must be made by a credit card in the reservation holder’s name and is an acknowledgement of this agreement. Riverton Partners must receive payment in full for participant guests’ use of the Premises at the agreed upon rate not later than 30 days prior to arrival. If payment has not been made 30 days prior to arrival date, Riverton Partners will automatically charge the credit card on file. If your credit card company denies final payment, we will notify you that the reservation will be cancelled unless we receive payment promptly. If any reservation is made within 30 days of arrival date, please make payment in full at the time your reservation is made. Riverton Partners cannot confirm any reservation within 30 days of the arrival date for such reservation unless payment in full has been received.
- Age Requirement.All participants in our workshops must be at least 26 years of age and possess a major credit card to secure their reservation.
- Reservation Changes.If Participant Guest decides to change their workshop dates that was originally reserved a $100.00 non-refundable fee will be applied and must be paid when a new date is selected. Participant Guest(s) can change the dates only if the alternative date(s) chosen have space available. Only one reservation change will be allowed. Any changes must be made more than 30 days from arrival. No changes will be allowed within 30 days from arrival.
- Agency of Riverton Partners.Participant Guest acknowledges and agrees that Riverton Partners acts as agent on behalf of the host property (the “Premises”) for the purpose of reserving, renting and managing the use of the Premises.
- Prohibited Uses. Only Participant Guests and/or persons identified in the Rental Agreement as a Guest party may use or occupy the Premises. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property and may result in an additional cleaning fee. Grilling is only permitted on the outside patio; please observe appropriate safety precautions.
- Pets.We love them! While Casa Caretta is a pet friendly residence for traditional getaways, our focused workshops would not be enjoyable for your four-legged friend. Please make alternative arrangements.
- Check-In/Check Out. Check in at the home is after 4:00 p.m. on Day 1 and check out is before 11:00 a.m. on your departure date. Participant Guest(s) may proceed directly to the Premises for check-in. Participant Guests are requested to lock the home behind them whenever leaving the premises.
- Comparable Premises and Force Majeure. Unforeseeable circumstances may arise which make it impossible or impractical for Riverton Partners to provide the anticipated accommodations to Participant Guest. Such circumstances may include, but not be limited to, scheduling problems, equipment failure, as well as a fire or other casualty at the Premises. In such a circumstance, Riverton Partners reserves the right to transfer Participant Guest(s) to another vacation property of reasonably comparable value, determined in the sole discretion of Riverton Partners, whose determination shall be final. In other circumstances such as acts of God, acts of war, acts of terrorism, hurricanes, wind storms, fires or other natural occurrences, said circumstances not being exclusive, it may be impossible or impractical for Riverton Partners to make available reasonable or other alternative accommodations to Participant Guest. In such a circumstance, Riverton Partners shall return 100% of the payments received by Participant Guest(s).
- Cleaning.Each reservation includes a home cleaning fee. Daily housekeeping is not provided. Therefore, we count on you to respect the property and other participants by maintaining the cleanliness of the home during the term of a stay.
- Indemnification. Participant Guest(s) hereby agree to indemnify and hold Riverton Partners harmless for injuries or other losses to Participant Guest(s) and other persons and property that may occur in connection with Participant Guests’ use of the Premises. Participant Guest(s) further agree that, as agent for the owner of the Premises, Riverton Partners has no control over the condition of the Premises for the duration of your stay and, furthermore, that Riverton Partners is not under any obligation to accept for safekeeping any moneys, securities, jewelry or other articles of personal property belonging to Participant Guest(s), nor is Riverton Partners liable for any loss in connection with any such items, or for providing security for the Premises. Riverton Partners will cooperate in forwarding any complaint or concern of Participant Guest(s) to the legal owner of the Premises, but shall not be obligated to correct any condition or hazard associated with the Premises. All property information is provided by the host property owner and is true and accurate to the best of Riverton Partners’ knowledge; however Participant Guest agrees to indemnify and hold Riverton Partners harmless for any property information errors due or changes due to maintenance or owner’s removal of items from the home. We have made every effort to ensure that all information on FloridaPhotoWorkshop.com is correct and accurate.
- Damages, Security Deposit and Damage Waiver. Accidents. Yes, they happen. So, securing a house damage waiver policy (HDW) or similar type of insurance (from a carrier such as AIG or CSA) is highly recommended but optional. If Participant Guest elects not to purchase personal policy protection or a HDW product, Riverton Partners will require a refundable security deposit in the amount of $250 per guest for the host property, which will be refunded to the credit card on file; usually within a week of departure. The security deposit does not relieve Participant Guest(s) of liability for damages that exceed the amount of the security deposit. In any event, please report all damage (including photos of damage) immediately to Riverton Partners by email at: floridaphotoworkshops.com. As used herein, “Immediately” means within 24 hours of the loss or damage, and, in all cases, prior to check out. Riverton Partners shall, in its sole discretion, determine the extent of repairs necessary to correct any damage. In the event of any dispute relating to damage to the Premises, the parties agree that said dispute will be resolved in the appropriate state court having jurisdiction in Palm Beach County, Florida and the prevailing party shall be awarded its reasonable attorney’s fees and costs against the non-prevailing party both at the trial and appellate level. Formal service of process is waived and may be accomplished by certified mail, return receipt requested or DHL or any other international method of mail delivery with a receipt showing delivery. Service shall include a copy of any relevant complaint and summons.
- Parking Policy. Please park your vehicle in the driveway and/or designated parking spot. We have no parking accommodations for RVs, commercial vans, and trailers. Riverton Partners is in no way responsible or liable for any vehicles towed during a Guest’s stay.
- Other Remedies.In addition to the foregoing rights and remedies of Riverton Partners under these Terms and Condition, Riverton Partners expressly reserves all other rights and remedies available to similar parties pursuant to Chapter 509 Florida Statutes. Exercise of one right or remedy by Riverton Partners shall not prevent exercise of any other right or remedy available to Riverton Partners.
- Credit Card Agreement. Guest is providing credit card details as a guarantee of payment to Riverton Partners. To facilitate registration, initial payment can be made by a credit card in the primary reservation holder’s name.In that case, this guest alone is liable for all payments and damages on a reservation and is fully responsible for the full reservation rent and charges. In doing so, Guest(s) accept all terms and conditions of the rental agreement and accepts all liability for rent and charges related to property rental, as well as any damage beyond normal wear and tear during the term of the rental. Guest(s) understand that these costs will be charged to the credit card provided. In the absence of another payment agreement, Guest authorizes Riverton Partners to charge the credit card provided for payment of these items.
Please read and acknowledge this Rental Agreement so that we can secure your place in the workshop of your choice. Payment, partial or in full, for a workshop constitutes acknowledgment of said agreement. Upon receipt of your paid acknowledgment, Riverton Partners will confirm your reservation(s). Final confirmation and access details are released when the final payment is received.